* Firm enough for commercial harvesting, yet tender enough to melt in your mouth
* Good for fresh eating as well as baking, but lower productivity.
* Early blooming
* Earlier ripening than Borealis
* V-shaped, more open bush than Borealis
* Very easy picking as berries are quite visible and drop easily, with few stems that stay attached.
* Less tangy than Borealis
* Mature height 4-5'
* Exellent berry for wine
* Pollenizers: Berry Smart Blue, Sugar Mountain® Blue, Svetlana, Honey Bee (Honey Bee may bloom later in zones 5-8)